Salary/Rate – £80,000 – £110,000 + Benefits + Bonus per annum
Location – UK Wide (any UK base)
Agency/Employer – SK Consultancy Solutions Ltd
Integration Architects are sought for the Data Management practice of a major leading Consulting Partner who has seen strong growth and continued success across a variety of projects and sectors. Our clients have a global practice. You will be focused on ensuring that our clients’ integration architectures meet the demands of today’s cloud native digital era. You will be joining a dynamic and growing team supporting our clients as they grow their business using innovative technology solutions.
Suitable candidates should demonstrate two or three of the following:
- Excellent understanding of integration architecture and patterns
- Knowledge and experience of multiple integration and API management technologies · Sound understanding of contemporary software engineering practice
- A structured approach to architectural design ·
- Strong understanding and opinions on how integration has evolved from an on-premises, centralised function towards being a digital, cloud and API-driven capability
- Knowledge and experience of hybrid cloud integration approaches, API-led architectures, and digital-era integration governance methodology
- Strong consultancy and interpersonal skills
What you’ll do
- Specify and own the integration-specific aspects of enterprise & solution architectures
- Govern the integration process across all phases of delivery
- Oversee technical teams in the design, build, test & operation of integration solutions
- Manage third-party relationships involved in end-to-end integration
The Salary offered to the Integration Architect will be dependent on experience and grading in the interview process. You must be fully mobile and can live anywhere in the UK but must have full rights to work in the UK without requiring work permit sponsorship.
Our clients will require you to provide documentary proof, prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
|Job Category||Solution Architecture|