Senior Oracle EPM Consultants are currently sought for a major leading global Consulting Partner for the Oracle Analytics UK practice. The firm are currently hiring for a wide range of Oracle EPM Consultant positions. You’ll be working alongside the most talented Oracle EPM professionals in the industry, working on challenging and exciting projects that leverage the latest technology and delivering solutions to their customers that will hugely transform businesses impact and deliver deep insight. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading global Consulting organisation and one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing and local professional services.
To summarise you will fulfil the following types of activities:
• Operate as a senior consultant on complex EPM solutions
• Able to translate design requirements from clients into working Oracle EPM applications using your hands-on development skills at a highly technical level. This will include loading data and manipulating data using business rules.
• Lead design workshops and understand the clients accounting requirements and be able to translate these requirements to application configuration
• Be proficient in Oracle cloud technology including data staging design and integration from on-premise legacy systems as well as cloud environments
• Be responsible for managing technical work streams, including mixed onshore/offshore teams where necessary
• Provide expert support to help win sales opportunities
• Advocate Oracle’s latest EPM technologies both internally and in the wider market
• Work with the best people in the industry
Therefore, suitable candidates are expected to have the following skills, experience and attributes:
• A proven track record of both the solution design and implementation of leading-edge Oracle-based EPM solutions
• Experience with working with both Oracle’s cloud and on-premise technologies
• Dedicated experience of complete end to end life cycle of application development from initial conceptual design to post go live support including business adoption
• Expertise and a proven track record with Oracle’s EPM solutions, specifically Planning & Budgeting Cloud Service, Hyperion Planning, Essbase and Smart view
• Proficiency with calculation manager including Groovy scripting
• Proficiency with EPM Automate
• Knowledge of Oracle technology such as Smart Push, Data Maps and ASO reporting cubes
• Working knowledge of Oracle EBusiness Suite, Oracle Fusion Applications or Oracle Cloud ERP
• External Consulting experience and a desire to work on challenging projects throughout the UK
• Strong communication skills and experience with multiple delivery models, including Agile
• Strong written documentation skills
• An ability to build productive client relationships and identify and develop opportunities for new business.
• Be able to demonstrate where you have become a trusted advised and generated repeat business
• A willingness to take the initiative, learn more and share your knowledge with others
• Eligibility for Security Check (SC) is required
Additional skills of interest as a bonus:
Experience working with other Oracle EPM solutions such as Hyperion Financial Management or Financial Consolidation & Close
Knowledge of competitive products in the marketplace, i.e. SAP BPC, Anaplan etc.
The Salary offered to the Senior Oracle EPM Consultant will be dependent on experience and grading in the interview process.
The Senior Oracle EPM Consultant must be fully mobile and can live anywhere in the UK but must have full rights to work in the UK without requiring work permit sponsorship. Our clients will require you to provide documentary proof, prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
Salary up to £90,000 + Benefits + Bonus