SAP Integration Senior Consultant, with some retail industry background required to analyse customer’s business processes and SAP solution design. Involved in preparing, contributing towards and running process design workshops, taking direction and configuring/developing SAP solutions, demonstrating and gaining acceptance from the customer. Performing configuration/development and assisting customer’s in testing cycles.
Prepare Business Process Procedures, Test Scenarios, Configuration/Development Documentation, End-User documentation and User manuals. Prepare specifications as required. Act as an active member of the project team by proactively identifying risks and opportunities and reporting the project progress on an ongoing basis. Taking ownership of assigned tasks by initiating, think through and developing a plan that is executed and delivered according to the established timelines.
We are looking to hire an experienced SAP Integration Senior Consultant with retail industry experience, who has the following,
- General degree or equivalent/recognized professional qualifications
- Formal training/certification in core module of SAP is preferred
- Deep knowledge of SAP PI/PO and AIF
- Knowledge of ABAP and JAVA
- A minimum of 8 years consultancy experience, ideally some in Fashion & Lifestyle industry
- Have worked on at least 5 full life cycle implementations and/or upgrades
- Posses fluent verbal and written English language skills, any other European language is advantageous
Required qualifications and skills:
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Ability to articulate ideas and opinions to all stakeholders
- Ability to lead and work in teams – interpersonal skills are essential
- Leadership capabilities, result orientation, conceptual thinking, and innovative mindset
- Ability and willingness to take on new initiatives/technologies
- Ability to integrate proposed solution across modules and with 3rd party systems
You also need to possess excellent customer facing skills, be happy working on your own or as part of large project teams and be prepared to travel internationally! In return we offer a competitive salary package and an exciting multicultural work environment.
This Is a UK Wide Role for a Sap Integration Senior Consultant. Therefore, candidates must be fully mobile and can live anywhere in the UK. Also, he/she must have full rights to work in the UK without requiring work permit sponsorship. It will be required to provide documentary proof, prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
Salary ranging from £65,000 to £85,000 per annum Bonus + Benefits + Pension