SAP Data Migration Senior Consultant, with some retail industry background required to plan, manage and coordinate both central migration and data migration activities for roll-outs. Identify and classify relevant roll-out data objectives and define the migration concept and approach for the roll-out. Work with functional teams on the data structure/ field definitions for data migration objects. Clarify any special local master data requirements and assist the migration team with setting up the migration programs and executing migrations. Plan and coordinate migration test and cut-over activities for roll-outs.
We are looking to hire an experienced SAP Data Migration Senior Consultant with retail industry experience, who has the following,
A minimum of 8 years consultancy experience, ideally some in Fashion & Lifestyle industry
· Have worked on at least 6 full life cycle implementations and/or upgrades
· Posses fluent verbal and written English language skills, any other European language is advantageous
Required qualifications and skills:
· Profound experience in SAP data migration management
· Experience in different SAP data migration procedures
· Good understanding of SAP functionality across modules
· Experience in the management of international data migration
· Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
· Ability to articulate ideas and opinions to all stakeholders
· Ability to lead and work in teams – interpersonal skills are essential
· Leadership capabilities, result orientation, conceptual thinking, and innovative mindset
· Ability and willingness to take on new initiatives/technologies
You also need to possess excellent customer facing skills, be happy working on your own or as part of large project teams and be prepared to travel internationally! In return we offer a competitive salary package and an exciting multicultural work environment.
This Is a UK Wide Role for a SAP Integration Senior Consultant. Therefore, candidates must be fully mobile and can live anywhere in the UK. Also, he/she must have full rights to work in the UK without requiring work permit sponsorship. It will be required to provide documentary proof, prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
Salary ranging from, £65,000 to £85,000 per annum Bonus + Benefits + Pension