Salary/Rate – £60,000 – £80,000 basic + Benefits + Bonus (depending on experience)
Location – UK wide (any location)
Agency/Employer – SK Consultancy Solutions Ltd
A major leading Consulting Partner, one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing and local professional services. is currently hiring for a wide range of Salesforce Technical consultants for the Salesforce practice.
Focused on helping our clients achieve business value through the use of Salesforce.com, the world’s number one cloud-based CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solution.
The Salesforce Delivery Unit is one of the fastest growing areas and focuses on helping clients achieve business value through the use of Salesforce.com, the world’s number one cloud-based CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solution.
Suitable candidates should demonstrate the following:
- Experience of project work with Vlocity, FSL, Field Service and Field Service Lightening
- You’ll have the Admin Certification or Platform Developer as a minimum.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate complex ideas, issues, concepts and solutions to clients and executive project stakeholders
- You will have worked on implementation projects, for end user or client projects involving several salesforce end users
- Agile experience is a plus
- Salesforce technical experience covering one or more other main clouds, Sales, Marketing Cloud or Service
- Experience working with 3rd party delivery partners and AppExchange vendors, e.g Apptus, MuleSoft, Cloud sense etc
- Excellent communication skills
The Salary offered to the Salesforce Technical Consultant will be dependent on experience and grading in the interview process.
The Salesforce Consultant must be fully mobile and can live anywhere in the UK but must have full rights to work in the UK without requiring work permit sponsorship. Our clients will require you to provide documentary proof, prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.