Salary/Rate – £80000 – £110,000 basic + Benefits + bonus (depending on experience)
Location – UK wide (any base)
Agency/Employer – SK Consultancy Solutions Ltd
A major leading Consulting Partner, one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing and local professional services. is currently hiring for a wide range of Salesforce Solution Architects for the Salesforce practice.
Focused on helping our clients achieve business value through the use of Salesforce.com, the world’s number one cloud-based CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solution.
The Salesforce Delivery Unit is one of the fastest growing areas and focuses on helping clients achieve business value through the use of Salesforce.com, the world’s number one cloud-based CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solution.
Suitable candidates should demonstrate the following:
- Understanding of Salesforce architecture and requirements to design solution
- Knowledge of encryption technologies and working knowledge of Salesforce platform encryption desirable
- Experience in implementing Lightning experience and Connect and advantage
- Dev401 and Dev501 certifications (Admin, Sales Cloud and Service Cloud an advantage)
- Good working knowledge of agile project delivery principles
- Fantastic communication and presenting skills.
- Certified Platform Developer I & II
- Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer
- Certified Integration Architecture Designer
- Certified Data Architecture and Management Designer
What you’ll do
- Person should demonstrate their knowledge skills, and capabilities to assessing customer architecture; designing secure, high-performance technical solutions with the Salesforce platform; communicating technical solutions and design trade-offs effectively to business stakeholders; and providing a delivery framework that ensures quality and success
- Collaborate with other internal technical architects and leads to gather requirements, define roadmaps, and define technical architectures and solution designs from business and/or technical requirements
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the designed systems and guide consumers on best practices and guidelines on systems integration and use
- Design and develop proof of concepts (POCs) as needed, integrating new components with back office systems during the design and requirements phase to evaluate products and integration strategies
- Communicate effectively with team members and customer to gain the required knowledge to perform these tasks
The Salary offered to the Salesforce Solution Architect will be dependent on experience and grading in the interview process.
The Salesforce Architect must be fully mobile and can live anywhere in the UK but must have full rights to work in the UK without requiring work permit sponsorship. Our clients will require you to provide documentary proof, prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.