Salary/Rate – £60,000 – £80000 + Benefits + Bonus (depending on experience)
Location – UK Wide (any location)
Agency/Employer – SK Consultancy Solutions Ltd
A major leading Consulting Partner, one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing and local professional services. is currently hiring for a wide range of Salesforce Marketing consultants for the Salesforce practice.
Focused on helping our clients achieve business value through the use of Salesforce.com, the world’s number one cloud-based CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solution.
The Salesforce Delivery Unit is one of the fastest growing areas and focuses on helping clients achieve business value through the use of Salesforce.com, the world’s number one cloud-based CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solution.
Suitable candidates should demonstrate the following:
- Project Management experience delivering projects/programmes across one or more capability on the Salesforce Platform.
- You’ll have the Marketing Cloud Email specialist, Marketing Cloud Consultant and Admin Certifications as a minimum.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate complex ideas, issues, concepts and solutions to clients and executive project stakeholders
- You will have worked on implementation projects, setting up Marketing Cloud to create Marketing campaigns
- Proven experience taking highly conceptual business needs and/or user stories and translate these into a solution that can be effectively implemented
- Agile experience is a plus
- Experience covering one or more other main clouds, Sales or Service
- Experience working with additional marketing automation solutions such as Marketo, Adobe etc
- Excellent communication skills
The Salary offered to the Salesforce Marketing Consultant will be dependent on experience and grading in the interview process.
The Salesforce Consultant must be fully mobile and can live anywhere in the UK but must have full rights to work in the UK without requiring work permit sponsorship. Our clients will require you to provide documentary proof, prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.