Salary/Rate: £60,000 – £80,000 + Benefits + bonus (depending on experience)
Location – UK Wide (any UK base)
Agency/Employer – SK Consultancy Solutions Ltd
A major leading Consulting Partner, one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing and local professional services. is currently hiring for a wide range of Salesforce Functional consultants for the Salesforce practice.
Focused on helping our clients achieve business value through the use of Salesforce.com, the world’s number one cloud-based CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solution.
The Salesforce Delivery Unit is one of the fastest growing areas and focuses on helping clients achieve business value through the use of Salesforce.com, the world’s number one cloud-based CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solution.
Suitable candidates should demonstrate the following:
- Good experience of Salesforce Vlocity functional consultancy and/or business analysis experience covering one or more of the core Salesforce clouds, Sales, Service or Marketing clouds
- Experience of working on large complex end user or client projects involving several hundred Salesforce end users
- Certified to Salesforce Administrator, Sales/Service Cloud Consultant and/or Vlocity Platform Consultant.
- Experience of agile project delivery and working as part of a wider team that includes highly skilled Salesforce developers, change management consultants and testers
- Proven experience taking highly conceptual business needs and translating these into clear user stories, managing the product backlog and assisting the client with testing and product demonstrations
- Proven ability to effectively communicate complex ideas, issues, concepts and solutions to clients and executive project stakeholders in a jargon free and easy to understand way
- Experience working with 3rd party delivery partners and AppExchange vendors is a plus e.g. Mulesoft, Apptus, etc.
The Salary offered to the Salesforce Functional Consultant will be dependent on experience and grading in the interview process.
The Salesforce Consultant must be fully mobile and can live anywhere in the UK but must have full rights to work in the UK without requiring work permit sponsorship. Our clients will require you to provide documentary proof, prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.