Salary/Rate – £40,000- £65,000/annum
Location – Nationwide
Agency/Employer – SK Consultancy Solutions Ltd
Mulesoft Developers are sought for a major leading Consulting Partner who has seen strong growth and continued success across a variety of projects and sectors. You will be joining a dynamic and growing team supporting our clients as they grow their business using innovative technology solutions.
Suitable candidates should demonstrate the following:
- Hands-on Experience of implementing Integration projects using Mulesoft Anypoint Platform that includes API Designer, AP manager and API studio
- Experience in RAML, REST and XML technologies
- Good understanding of Integration Patterns and Mulesoft best practices and standards
- Knowledge and experience of Mulesoft Dataweave
- Strong communication skills and experience with Distributed Delivery experience (Off-Shore / On-Shore project delivery)
- Passion and a genuine interest for Integration Cloud technologies and products
What youll do
- Work as the mulesoft engineer on the adoption of Hybrid Integration or an iPaaS solutions with a focus on Mulesoft Anypoint platform that includes API Designer, AP manager and API studio
- Responsible for the Mulesoft development and unit testing for the projects
- Responsible for RAML designs and technical specifications for API development
- Responsible for code reviews and ensuring implementation as per best practices and standards
- Become a key contributor and advocate of Microservice, process automations, frameworks in projects
The Salary offered to the Mulesoft Developer will be dependent on experience and grading in the interview process. You must be fully mobile and can live anywhere in the UK but must have full rights to work in the UK without requiring work permit sponsorship.
Our clients will require you to provide documentary proof, prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
|Job Category||Solution Architecture|