Salary/Rate – £60,000- £90,000/annum + Benefits + Bonus (depending on experience)
Location – Nationwide
Agency/Employer – SK Consultancy Solutions Ltd
MS Dynamics 365 Developers / SME’s are sought for a major leading Consulting Partner who has seen strong growth and continued success across a variety of projects and sectors. You will be joining a dynamic and growing team supporting our clients as they grow their business using innovative technology solutions.
Suitable candidates should demonstrate the following:
- Passion for everything Microsoft Dynamics focused
- Expertise in MS Dynamics 365 (CRM)
- More than just an interest in MS Dynamics 365 online and office 365,
- Understanding of CRM – C# development through to architecture design, Full life cycle experience on a Microsoft Dynamics projects.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK, Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server,
- Have experience in the broader MSFT stack (Azure, SharePoint, Biztalk) and worked to an Agile methodology.
What you’ll do
- Support delivery against client demands as a leading developer within the programme team.
- Responsible for the design, management and implementation of multiple technical aspects of the solution including modules such as Customer Service and Sales.
- You’ll be confident building solutions as part of an agile team using declarative tools, backed by Microsoft 365, we’ll support you through a certification plan, investing in your development so you’re always at the top of your game
- You’ll be using 365 from the extensive eco system to quickly plug in new functionality for industries such as Utilities, Public Sector and defence.
The Salary offered to the MS 365 Developer will be dependent on experience and grading in the interview process. You must be fully mobile and can live anywhere in the UK but must have full rights to work in the UK without requiring work permit sponsorship.
Our clients will require you to provide documentary proof, prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.