Salary/Rate – £65,000 – £85,000 + Benefits pa
Location – UK wide
Agency/Employer – SK Consultancy Solutions Ltd
MS Azure Consultants are sought for a major leading Consulting Partner who has seen strong growth and continued success across a variety of projects and sectors. You will be joining a dynamic and growing team supporting our clients as they grow their business using innovative technology solutions.
What you’ll do
- Build and deliver MSBI solutions across on-premises and cloud platforms
- Build relationships with client stakeholders to establish a high-level of MSBI expertise
- Work with clients, local teams and offshore resources to deliver modern BI products
- Assisting in Proof of Concepts
Suitable candidates should demonstrate the following:
- Broad range of development skills across the Microsoft stack e.g. SQL Server, Integration Services (SSIS), Analysis Services, Reporting Services (SSRS) from versions 2005 to 2016.
- Some experience with the Azure stack and Microsoft PaaS offerings – Azure SQL Database and Azure SQL Data Warehouse plus orchestration products like Azure Data Factory and Enterprise Service Bus
- Familiarity with other cloud providers e.g. Amazon, Google
- Visualisation and data exploration tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, r, Python etc.
- Familiarity with modern developer methods and techniques eg Agile, DevOps, continuous integration, automated testing
The Salary offered to the MS Azure Consultant will be dependent on experience and grading in the interview process. You must be fully mobile and can live anywhere in the UK but must have full rights to work in the UK without requiring work permit sponsorship.
Our clients will require you to provide documentary proof, prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.