Salary/Rate – £80000 – £110,000/annum
Location – Nationwide
Agency/Employer – SK Consultancy Solutions Ltd
ECM Architects are sought for a major leading Consulting Partner who has seen strong growth and continued success across a variety of projects and sectors. You will be joining a dynamic and growing team supporting our clients as they grow their business using innovative technology solutions.
Key to success in this role is a deep understanding of Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, SharePoint, Teams, Planner, Forms, and M365.
With a background in document and content management you will provide strategy and advisory
Suitable candidates should demonstrate the following:
- Ability to foster relationships with colleagues in our Future of Technology practice and Cloud Infrastructure services teams to drive alignment
- Be commutable conversing at board level and liaising with stakeholders externally and internally across the organisation to discuss customer requirements and identify paint points.
- Ability to communicate technical information effectively to a non-technical audience and vice versa
- Ability to effectively juggle multiple engagements with competing priorities
- Able to introduce innovative approaches that can be used to improve performance, reduce costs, increase quality and improve business processes, and provide clear rationale and supporting data to justify solutions
- An understanding of information governance and ECM technologies, with knowledge and practical experience of the following technologies:
- Microsoft Azure
– SharePoint Online
– SharePoint 2019
– OpenText xECM
- Ability to communicate confidently in a clear, concise, and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials you produce.
- Ability to build and maintain an internal and external network.
The Salary offered to the ECM Architect will be dependent on experience and grading in the interview process. You must be fully mobile and can live anywhere in the UK but must have full rights to work in the UK without requiring work permit sponsorship.
Our clients will require you to provide documentary proof, prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
|Job Category||Business Intelligence|