Salary/Rate – £80,000 – £110,000 + Bonus + Benefits (Depending on experience)
Location – UK wide (any UK base)
Agency/Employer – SK Consultancy Solutions Ltd
A Major Leading consultancy based in London is currently looking for an Data Architect.
This successful Data Architect will work on small and very large engagements and working across several different sectors, including public, CPG, retail, manufacturing and utilities. If you aren’t on a project, you could instead be involved in a bid, doing some training, working on a point-of-view, building a demo and lots more, with access to some of the best technology within the industry.
Suitable candidates should demonstrate two or three of the following:
- AWS (e.g Athena, Redshift, Glue, EMR)
- Google Cloud Platform
- Java, Scala, Python, Spark, SQL
- Experience of developing enterprise grade ETL/ELT data pipelines.
- Deep understanding of data manipulation/wrangling techniques
- Demonstrable knowledge of applying Data Engineering best practices (coding practices to DS, unit testing, version control, code review).
- Big Data Eco-Systems, Cloudera/Hortonworks, AWS EMR, GCP DataProc or GCP Cloud Data Fusion.
- NoSQL Databases. Dynamo DB/Neo4j/Elastic, Google Cloud Datastore.
- BigQuery and Data Studio/Looker.
- Experience of working CI/CD technologies, Git, Jenkins, Spinnaker, GCP Cloud Build, Ansible etc
- Experience and knowledge of application Containerisation, Docker, Kubernetes etc
- Experience building and deploying solutions to Cloud (AWS, Google Cloud) including Cloud provisioning tools (e.g. Terraform, AWS CloudFormation or Cloud Deployment Manager)
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with clients to establish requirements in non-technical language.
- Ability to translate business requirements into plausible technical solutions for articulation to other development staff.
- Experience designing analytics deliveries, planning projects and/or leading teams
The Salary offered to the Data Architect will be dependent on experience and grading in the interview process.
The Data Architect must be fully mobile and can live anywhere in the UK but must have full rights to work in the UK without requiring work permit sponsorship. Our clients will require you to provide documentary proof, prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
|Job Category||Business Intelligence|