Salary/Rate – £80,000 – £110,000 + Benefits + Bonus (depending on experience)
Location – Nationwide
Agency/Employer – SK Consultancy Solutions Ltd
Cloud Architects are sought for a major leading Consulting Partner who has seen strong growth and continued success across a variety of projects and sectors. Our clients have a global practice. You will be focused on ensuring that our clients architectures meet the demands of today’s cloud native digital era. You will be joining a dynamic and growing team supporting our clients as they grow their business using innovative technology solutions.
Suitable candidates should demonstrate the following:
- Public cloud based platform AWS or GCP
- Knowledge of Terraform is a must-have – intermediate or expert
- Hands-on SME on building AWS Hosted solutions using Cloud Native Technology.
- Hands-on experience with Lambda, Dynamo DB, S3, SQS, Cloudwatch
- DevOps using Jenkins /Git / CircleCI / TravisCI / Bamboo • Products like Packer, Terraform, Ansible, Red Hat Linux, Python & Node.js. • Containerization technologies Docker, Kubernetes
What you’ll do :
- Develop architecture designs for Digital cloud platforms/services on AWS or GCP
- Provide architectural direction of the CD and CI platforms, interfacing with client stakeholders and creating architecture documents (HLD and LLD) that will be used by the engineers to build out infrastructure
- Support security architecture review of cloud infrastructure designs
- Represent Digital platforms/services in solution architecture governance forums
- Provide technical input and know-how to architecture governance processes and forums for new GCP services or AWS services
- Review changes made to GCP by Google or to AWS platforms to understand the impact on Digital platforms/services
The Salary offered to the Cloud Architect will be dependent on experience and grading in the interview process. You must be fully mobile and can live anywhere in the UK but must have full rights to work in the UK without requiring work permit sponsorship.
Our clients will require you to provide documentary proof, prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
|Job Category||Solution Architecture|