Salary/Rate – £80,000 – £110,000/annum
Location – UK wide
Agency/Employer – SK Consultancy Solutions Ltd
CLM Architects are sought for a major leading Consulting Partner who has seen strong growth and continued success across a variety of projects and sectors. You will be joining a dynamic and growing team supporting our clients as they grow their business using innovative technology solutions.
Suitable candidates should demonstrate the following:
- Collaborate with customers to prepare & manage objectives, scope, project plan, timeline, budget, & resource plan, for CLM projects.
- Ability to define, manage, and implement a strategic CPQ and CLM roadmap for multinational organisations.
- Ability to drive the blue printing phase for CLM, possessing strong knowledge of key finance, procurement, and contract lifecycle processes across the procure to pay life cycle.
- Strong contract and commercial management experience, including a comprehensive understanding of contracts and contractual language.
- Experience integrating CLM platforms with ERP and CRM systems including Salesforce and SAP Knowledge of e-Signature platforms such as Adobe Sign, DocuSign Prior experience working with best in class CLM providers including; Icertis, DocuSign SpringCM, DocuSign Seal, Apttus, OpenText CLM, Sirion Labs, SAP Ariba or Oracle CLM.
- Experience defining and configuring analytics within CLM tools, to monitor and track suppliers’ performance against contractual deliverables and obligations.
- An understanding of information governance and ECM technologies, with knowledge and practical experience of delivering projects using one or more of the following technologies: SharePoint Online
- Ability to create process maps, workflows and/or other business models to help demonstrate solutions.
The Salary offered to the CLM Architect will be dependent on experience and grading in the interview process. You must be fully mobile and can live anywhere in the UK but must have full rights to work in the UK without requiring work permit sponsorship.
Our clients will require you to provide documentary proof, prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
|Job Category||Solution Architecture|