Salary/Rate – £80,000 – £100,000 + Benefits + Bonus
Location – Nationwide
Agency/Employer – SK Consultancy Solutions Ltd
AWS Architects are sought for a major leading Consulting Partner who has seen strong growth and continued success across a variety of projects and sectors. Our clients have a global practice. You will be focused on ensuring that our clients’ AWS architectures meet the demands of today’s cloud native digital era. You will be joining a dynamic and growing team supporting our clients as they grow their business using innovative technology solutions.
Suitable candidates should be able to demonstrate some of the following:
- Excellent knowledge of exploiting at least one major Cloud platform (pref. AWS) for delivery of cloud-native solutions.
- A self-motivated desire to continually learn and improve.
- A strong background in Java and core open-source technologies and frameworks; experience of building scalable, resilient and secured applications.
- Exposure to and some experience of working with structured architecture approaches (e.g. TOGAF).
- Experience of working in collaborative teams.
- Experience of Agile / Scrum methodology.
- Working with distributed, off-shore delivery teams.
- Microservice-based architectures using domain driven design (DDD) , CQRS and Event Sourcing patterns.
- Containerisation technologies: Docker or Kubernetes.
- DevOps background/experience.
- API-centric architectures.
- NoSQL databases.
What you’ll do
- Work on some of the most bleeding edge cloud-native architectures in development today.
- Take end-to-end ownership of shaping solutions & defining the right architectural approach.
- Support estimation, planning and delivery as a Technical Leader.
- Collaborate closely with our engineering teams to ensure our solutions are built to reflect your solution vision and make the best use of current development practices.
- Maintain technical relationships with our clients and technology partners.
The Salary offered to the AWS Architect will be dependent on experience and grading in the interview process. You must be fully mobile and can live anywhere in the UK but must have full rights to work in the UK without requiring work permit sponsorship.
Our clients will require you to provide documentary proof, prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
|Job Category||Solution Architecture|